You are welcome at Chateau Turcaud, come and meet the team
We open for visits and for purchasing wine at the property 6 days a week all year round:
- Monday to Friday from 8h30 to 12h30 and 14h30 to 18h00
- Saturday from 10h30 to 12h30 and 14h30 to 17h30
- Closed on Sunday :
- For more details concerning opening times on bank holidays we invite you to consult our blog
To be sure of our optimal availability, feel free to contact us by phone 0556230441 even a few minutes before your arrival.
Wee look forward to your upcoming visit!
1033 route Bonneau
33670 La Sauve Majeure, France
Tél : 05 56 23 04 41
Fax : 05 56 23 35 85
chateau-turcaud (at) wanadoo (dot) fr
Latitude : 44.751118
Longitude : -0.313319
Driving to Château Turcaud from Bordeaux
- From Bordeaux: take the Rocade (ring road) in the direction of Paris go over the "Francois Mitterrand" Bridge
- Take the exit N°24 in the direction Bergerac, pass trough Tresses and Fargues Saint Hilaire.
- 9 kms further take the D671 in the direction Créon, then follow the signes for Sauve Majeure.
- Once you have reached La Sauve, take the road in the direction of Langoiran, as if you were going to visit the Abbey,
- Then the D120, in the direction of Capian, you will now see signes for The Château Turcaud
- On the D120, we are located only 500 or 600 metres further, we are on the top of the hill on your left hand side